Sunday, August 28, 2011

Oh well....

Our fridge broke. We bought a house with a broken fridge. We moved into a new house that came with a fridge, and guess what? a month after we moved, the fridge decided that it's time for him to sleep for good.

Well, now we just have to hunt for a new fridge which is not a good situation since our financial budget is already so tight, but we need this thing called the fridge.

On a good side, this momma has a reason for taking a break from cooking..haha..no cooking, means no pots and pans and dirty dish to wash. Oh..and the house doesn't come with a dishwasher, either, beggars can't be choosers, as my DH will say. So..ever since we moved, I've been washing dishes by hands. It's time to train my oldest how to wash the dishes I guess.

Next time if we buy another house (which DH will say "not for another 20 years"), I'll make sure to find out how old the fridge is...Oh well...what a bummer :((

No comments: