Friday, August 12, 2011

My baby boy is two..

My son will be two in less than 24 hours. How did this happen? where did the time go? He is growing up so fast..("that's good" is what DH will say)

On his birthday, I remember his birth mother. I'm wondering what she's thinking, is she remembering the time when she brought this precious life into this world. I'm thankful for this special lady each and every day. I'm thankful for her to choose life for this little life, I'm thankful that she was able to hold Mr.C on the first few days of his life. It would be a great story for Mr. C on his birthday to find out the love and sacrifices that his birth mother have for him. I'm thankful for being able to be Mr. C's mommy because of this special lady.

At the same time, my heart is breaking for her. My heart is breaking because she can't celebrate Mr.C's birthday with us. My heart is breaking because her heart is breaking. I'm praying that The Lord will heal this special lady's heart as well as my heart.


No comments: