Monday, August 29, 2011

....

Well, I was debating whether or not I should reveal the kiddos' names in this blog, then I realize, I can just use their baptism names. I never call them by their baptism name, and those are beautiful names, the names of the Saints. So...here they are

Meet Theresa


Meet Gerard  

 Meet Maria 
Ever since Gerard's adoption, there's this tug to start another adoption process again. It is something that is very dear to my heart. If it was up to me, I'd have filled out the applications and start the process.

Of course, I'm learning to let my DH to lead, trying to be a good and obedient wife, I mentioned this desire of mine to DH and asked him to think and pray about it.

Well, the good news is that he agrees to adopt again (YAY!!) the bad news is that he decided that we should wait, at least until our house in MS sell. Being a great and responsible provider he is, DH just have to make sure that his family has enough food to eat.

So, we wait ( I never like waiting, but again seems like our Lord knows that by keeping me waiting, I'll practice the virtue of patience) while I have this pile of names of different adoption agencies in my list..haha...

In the mean time, I'll continue to wait and say a novena, so our house in MS will sell, not only that we are able to adopt again, but also it will be so much better to get rid of that mortgage in MS.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So happy for you. Your family is gorgeous. It is nice that your husband is open but also practical, even though I hate waiting too!