Wednesday, March 16, 2011

This is what I got from my Dear Husband




Very exciting, isn't it? I hope Miss.A will share our excitement this year. She'll be in first grade...my baby is growing up so fast.....So my DH is responsible in getting Math books, and I'm hoping and planning, and praying, and more hoping that we're able to go to this huge homeschooling conference to get more fun books.

Well, I think I'm good with readings, I have The Writing Road to Reading, and 100 Easy Way To Read (I think that's what it is), I haven't decided which one I'll use for Miss.A, but I'm leaning toward the 100...see whether it will work for her or not. I'm good with religion, I have Chat With God's Little Ones, but I still want to see what the vendors have in that conference.

I went to that conference 2 years ago, and I had so much fun, and hungry eyes...those books were like screaming at me to buy them. I know I have to give my credit card to DH when I go to the conference this time.

No comments: