Thursday, March 3, 2011

My New Routine....

Finding a new routine is not easy, well, at least for me. When Miss. A came to our lives, it took me forever to get into the routine on top of being first time mommy, no friends, no driving license. Staying inside the house day in and out surely made me a little bit insane.

After 4 years of longing for another child, Mr. C came into our lives. Well, this time it took me about 3 months to adjust with 2 kids. Just when we were enjoying our new routine with 2 children, The Lord gave us another miracle...Miss.AM born 18 months apart from Mr. C....

Now, I'm finding my new routine with 3 wonderful children. Not easy, but we'll get there, with lots of graces and guidance from The Lord, like He always provides.

I guess I can say that my one of my new routines is enjoying the fact that my two older ones enjoy being with each other, they play nicely, and they fight nicely too.

Sitting in the recliner while nursing my sweet Miss. AM while yelling 'get off from your brother, don't sit on him!' or observing how gentle and caring Miss.A when she is teaching Mr. C about shapes and colors. Listening them laughing and chasing one another....ahhh..nice new routines.

No comments: