Monday, March 7, 2011

My Soul is filthy...

Last Sunday, I had all the intention to go for Confession...it's long overdue...my soul is filthy right now. I made everybody to get ready quickly so I could go to Confession. Really...they should have priests special for mothers with little kids...

I asked DH to stay inside the car with the kids while I go to Confession. Miss.AM was just screaming her lung out, I knew I had to leave her or I won't be able to make it to Confession again. Miss. A overheard about me going to Confession and she said " ya mama, you should go to Confession because you made mistakes at me"..love that little heart of hers. People say that if you don't know your sins and what to confess, go ask your spouse or your children, they'll tell you your sins.

I didn't go to Confession though, I waited in front of the room, but the priest didn't come :(, in the bulletin said Confession is 15 minutes before Mass, but I guess not that Sunday...no Confession for me, I'll try again next Sunday.

No comments: