Thursday, August 2, 2012

It's a....

Girl!! we're having another little princess in the family. We are very excited. I'm in love with St. Rose of Lima, so that will be her baptism name, and that's the name I'll use in this blog.

Theresa came with us for the ultrasound. She was a little bit disappointed, I could tell. She's in love with Rose though. Then I encouraged her by telling her that it means God still wants her to pray for a baby boy. Her smile lighted up. 'We'll need two boys now to make it even' she said. That will be my prayer too, Theresa!!

We started our school on Monday, so far so good. I had some homeschooling-is-a-piece-of-cake days, and some this-is-going-to-be-a-long-year-and-I'm-streched-thin-already days.

Hope you all have a great the rest of the weeks. You are in my prayers!!

No comments: