Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thing one and thing two...oh well...couple of things actually

First of all, thank you so much for kind words and prayers. I really appreciate all of them.

Here are few things:

1. We might have a prospective renter who is thinking to sign the contract for two years. We still hope to sell our house down in the south, but since the market is still really bad, well, we'll just have to be grateful whatever The Lord gave us. Beggars can't be choosers.

2. Our school is doing fine, we're busy building miniature Stations of The Cross grotto for our Lent activities on Fridays. I hope it will be done by Lent. We still need to make some ornaments for our Jesus' Tree as our Easter count down. I found this idea  here. I also need to make Lent Calendar, check out here or here.

I really hope we can finish school on time, if not...oh well...the joy of homeschooling is that we have to be flexible, just because life happens.

3. After 2 years, I finally back to charting again. It's kind of weird, but I guess it's like learning how to ride on a bicycle again.

4. DH and I..well...actually more to DH, decided that he will reevaluate our plan to adopt at the end of summer. Hopefully with this renter, it will help our finance so that we can pursue adoption...why can't money grow in a tree? We talked a lot about our next adoption. We both feel that we need to widen our age preference a little wider, 0-12 months. We both feel that it's time to pray about minor special need infants, preemie, and see where The Lord will lead us.

5. I'm having a hard time in my healing process, but I think that deserve another post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear about your continual suffering but excited about the possibility of a new adoption. Your situation is so uniquie. You are very inspirational.