Friday, September 20, 2013

He magnifies me...

After all these years eight years to be exact, the Good Lord enlightened my mind that being a wife and mother is not something that I do. It is who I am. The idea has been there for a long time, but only recently it just happened to click (Another prove on how patience the Lord is with me for I am a slow learner).

This vocation has been magnifying all my weaknesses. It seems that I've been making the same mistakes over and over again and I'm struggling with the same vices. It's terrible!! The Holy Spirit seems to notice my inner struggle about confessing the same sins over and over again. Through our priest, He sent me a message...in a confession room, this dear priest told me that sometimes when we wash a very dirty pot, it takes a while to scrub the pot in order to make it clean again. It takes a couple of washes to get rid of the odor from the pot. What a consolation and encouragement! and I'm grateful for the gift of Sacrament of Reconciliation. 

No comments: