Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Feeling blah...

These past few days have been hard. When I look back, I think I'm the most terrible wife and mother in a whole wide world. I'm selfish, stubborn, full of pride, and on and on and on. On the other hand, I think I was making my husband a saint....haha...seriously, the way that man reacted to all my craziness and weaknesses.....God did a good job when He paired the two of us.

Well, Theresa put Maria to sleep for a nap today. I was amazed and so proud of her. Now what am I going to do? she's already taking over on of my jobs :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that you are feeling blah but good that your husband is coping so well. I am going to nominate you for a blog award but it may take me a bit. So stay tuned.

Anonymous said...

Hi There. Check out my latest post for you award!